There’s only 6 days until AndroidTO, slated to take place on October 17th at the Scotiabank Theater in downtown Toronto. The annual conference, now in its 4th year, brings together the Android community to network, learn and gain insights from industry thought-leaders. We’re thrilled to take part and promote such a great event!
There’s going to be amazing content and knowledge shared by some brilliant speakers, including:
● Collin Wikman, Senior Designer, Square Inc.
● Michael Lyashenko, Senior Engineer, Unity Technologies
● Adam Shutsa, Senior Designer, 500px;
● Orrie Shannon, Senior Developer, Wattpad
● Zach Forrester, Senior Designer, BNOTIONS
● Rob Woodbridge, Founder of Untether.tv
You can check out the entire list of speakers here: http://androidto.com/speakers
This year’s keynotes are sure to motivate and inspire all attendees. The morning session will be kicked off by Akshay Agarwal from ARM, and Chris Hasemen from Tumblr, returning for his second year, will close the event.
Everyone loves prizes and giveaways, and this year will include some amazing gadgets and services from our sponsors, including:
● $1 Million in Google Cloud Platform Credits
● 3 smartphones, including the Moto X and LG G2 from Rogers
● An Xperia Z1 smartphone and an Xperia Z Tablet from Sony
● Collectable Android figurines from Mindzai
AndroidTO is made possible by generous support from our sponsors. Take a look at some of the companies that have made the event what it is today: http://androidto.com/sponsors
There’s still time to register and grab one of the hottest tickets in town. You won’t want to miss this incredible conference dedicated to your favorite Open Source mobile OS, Android.
It’s going to be a great event and we hope you can join us! See you there!